Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO Support TO-25) 4 - Northrop Grumman Corporation
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO Support TO-25) 4 role will be located in Arlington, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
· Support staff to the ISSO will help provide certification and accreditation capabilities to the HIRT, NCATS and other NCCIC lab environments, deployable field kits, and associated elements.
· Additional responsibilities will include: Managing, tracking and/or otherwise supporting security project tasks; including but not limited to security controls development and implementation, security testing and remediation, compliance tracking, and documentation for management and auditing activities; tracking of lab and field kit assets.
· Participating in meetings with stakeholders including but not limited to DHS OCIO personnel, NPPD Compliance officers, NPPD and CS&C Privacy officers, Public Affairs stakeholders, and CS&C partner organizations who submit requirements and change requests.
· Supporting the O&M of lab environments and field kit assets.
· Supporting regular updates to the lab and field kit technology by applying experience and demonstrated expertise in applying Agile engineering methodologies in a Federal environment.
· Supporting the growth, expansion, and continuous modernization of the lab environment(s) and associated technologies.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000218&lang=en
• Post ID: 43793557 dc