Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Business Process Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in either Falls Church or Springfield, VA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence...The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's team to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Office (PSPO) suite of computer and automated software applications. CBP PSPO supports a broad range of complex business systems which are instrumental to the CBP mission of securing our borders while facilitating legitimate trade and travel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Meets with applicable components to identify, assess, document, and review business requirements
• Works with the development team to ensure that they understand the requirements
• Participates in data analysis as it pertains to issues and gaps
• Creates and maintains all applicable documentation
• Communicates changes to various levels
• Provides technical and business support of system end users
• Creates Requirements Documents
• Maintains Requirement traceability
• Translates business requirement to functional requirement and support IT design questions against the requirements
• Enters project issues and keeps status current, as related to requirements and overall scope
This position can be filled at either Level 2 or Level 3.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17025812&lang=en
• Post ID: 40377757 dc