Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's team to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) suite of computer and automated software applications. CBP PSPD supports a broad range of complex business systems which are instrumental to the CBP mission of securing our borders while facilitating legitimate trade and travel. All work will be performed on site at CBP offices in Northern Virginia. Some local travel to various CBP sites may be required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting all phases of programs/projects from inception through completion focusing on the development of strong requirements and design planning. Candidate must be customer service oriented, have strong team and interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task, when required. Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are a mandatory requirement.
• Work with the customer and users to elicit and gather requirements
• Develop and apply business and requirements analysis strategies.
• Provide technical guidance in requirements analysis techniques.
• Work with the development team to explain the technical requirements.
• Develop and document the Functional, Technical, and Performance requirements for the program.
• Provide business area and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000394&lang=en
• Post ID: 43793582 dc