Event start date and time: October 17, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: October 17, 2013 5:00 PM
Does your organisation add to the stress of working in the sector? Reduce the stress and build capacity for resilience!
This workshop has a focus on people management and organisational resilience to build the capacity to cope with stress and adversity. We will provide you with the opportunity to highlight organisational strengths and identify scope for boosting resilience.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by organisational resilience
- Understand the resilience principles for organisations
- Identify strengths and training needs in teams and organisations
- Develop reflective thinking whilst considering the values and culture of your organisation and the practice of people management
- Develop the capacity to understand organisational resilience factors as a risk assessment marker
- Develop and identify specific organisation action points to cultivate resilience
18 Oct 09:30 - 16:30
Band A: £120 Band B: £142 Band C: £195
• Post ID: 11324644 dc